- Helping out the System will earn you a Shining Star
- You may choose to trade your Shining Stars in for an Award at any time and it will be valid for the next 12 months or one use if that is applicable
- Any remaining Stars will be carried over and continue accumulating.
- How to gain Shining Stars are as follows but not limited to:
- Crewing an event/Audience = 1 Shining Star
- Crew Bossing an event = 2 Shining Stars
- Writing an event = 2 Shining Stars
- Directing/Storytelling an Event = 2 Shining Stars
- Attending an RoC meeting = 1 Shining Star
- Crewing a Day at the Fort = 2 Shining Stars
- Crew Bossing a Day at the Fort = 3 Shining Stars
- Writing a Day of the Fort/Audience = 3 Shining Stars
- Directing/Storytelling a Day of the Fort = 3 Shining Stars
- Cooking a Day at the Fort/ Audience = 3 Shining Stars
- Hosting an Audience = 1 Shining Star per day
- Doing Dev Team work = Varies but for generally reading and commenting 2 Stars a Month.
- Driving crew or kit for an event = 1 Shining Star
- Open to more suggestions
- When claiming a Shining Star you will be given a booking or discount code for either the system or Dragon Armouries
Awards – Terms and Conditions Apply
|Award||Cost in Shining Stars||Rewards|
Terms and Conditions:
Agreeing to Crew
Agreements to assist the system is a contract of trusty between the game runners and players and the person agreeing to crew; last minute drop outs cause cancellations and undue stress and Mental Health damage to those involved. If Cancellation is necessary up until Sunday midnight of the previous week is ok without good reason. After that:
- First time. Warning. Warning goes away after 12 months.
- 2nd time lose 1 star.
- 3rd time lose 5 stars.
- 4th and future, 10 stars.
“This *may* be waived in exceptional circumstances eg medical emergency, but generally signing up to crew is a commitment to support other people and cancelling at short notice (from Monday prior to the event) may mean the event is cancelled, wasting the writers time and spoiling the plans of everyone else that weekend.”
Thing’s considered exceptional – medical emergency, extreme illness, family emergency.
Things that are not exceptional – agreeing to a work shift on the day you’ve agreed to crew, realising you’ve double booked yourself for something, changing your mind, feeling a little under the weather (cold), bad weather, forgetting.
Free Days at Events
- Only Four free day slots exist for any one event
- These are allocated on a first come first served basis.