Tactics represent your ability to beat opponents in battle through your characters training rather than your own personal abilities.
How I buy them?
- You purchase the skill Tactics which gives you one Tactical Point
- You then purchase any of the Tactical Skills once
- You may NEVER have more than 10 Tactical Points
How do I use them?
- You may use them in combat at any time by spending one of your Tactical Points
- All of your Tactical Points come back at the end of combat or rollovers.
- Each skill is succinctly described
|Skill and Cost in Endeavour||Description|
|Tactics – 1||Grants one Tactical Point which may be spent once per combat on any tactical skill returning on a rollover.|
|Knockdown- 1||Call a Knockdown when you hit someone|
|Knockback- 1||Call a Knockback when you hit someone|
|Disarm – 1||Call a Disarm when you hit a one handed weapon|
|Greater Disarm – 2||Call a Greater Disarm when you hit a two handed weapon.|
|Stunning Blow – 3||The player places their hand calmly and gently on the shoulder and announces a Stunning Blow. The recipient falls unconscious for 1 minute.|
|Mighty Blow – 3||Call Mighty when you strike someone.|
|Resist – 4||Negates a non damaging non destructive skill used against the character.
· Knock Down
· Knock Back
· Stunning Blow
|Feat of Strength – 2||A character may perform a feat of strength such as restraining a person or bending bars and lifting gates.|