|ADVANCE||ON THE DAY||ADVANCE||ON THE DAY|
|2 Day Epic||£20||£25||£25||£30|
|FORT – 1 Day||£30||£40||£40||£50|
|FORT – 2 Days||£60||£80||£80||£100|
|FORT – 3 Days||£90||£120||£120||£150|
|FORT – 4 Days||£120||£160||£160||£200|
|FORT – 5 Days||£150||£200||£200||£250|
Special Offer – Pay in advance for more than 1 Fort Event at once and drop the price for all Forts that year to:
|FORT – 1 Day||£25||£30|
|FORT – 2 Days||£50||£60|
|FORT – 3 Days||£75||£90|
|FORT – 4 Days||£100||£120|
|FORT – 5 Days||£125||£150|
Membership means cheaper games and the ability to do downtime; without membership you can only do simple downtimes nor can you earn credits. Membership of any kind lasts for one year from its point of purchase. Your membership will be recorded and membership cards will be provided for your own records. As a point of reference: 1 game includes a FULL Fort Event.
- 6 Game – £15
- 10 Game – £20
- 1 Year – £30
You can book in advance as follows:
- When booking onto an event online via BANK TRANSFER or PAYPAL – enquire for details.
- Via CASH at an event or a debrief
Note: You may only book in advance for events that have been announced and are posted on Facebook, the Forums or the Website. The system will record your payment on the Event Record sheet and provide you with a ticket via the forums or e-mail.
The standard rule of RoC is that if you book off of an event AFTER the Thursday of that week, you still pay. If you book off before then you get a £10 refund.
ROC will award Credits for crewing, reffing, writing events and assisting with the day-to-day running of the system. These are split into two categories: Standard Credits and Full Credits
Full Credits can be earned by:
- Reffing a Day in the Woods (Stacking)
- Writing a Day in the Woods (Stacking)
- Reffing Half a day at a Fort (Stacking)
- Writing a Section of a Fort (Stacking)
- Working Half a Day of System Work in the Office (Stacking)
Standard Credits can be earned by:
- Crewing a Day in the Woods
- Crewing half a day at a Fort (Stacking)
- Helping out here and there (Check in advance)
These Credits can be spent in the following ways:
- Up to £15 off a Standard day or Epic Weekend – One Full Credit
- Reduce £5 to one day cost at a Fort Event – One Full Credit
- Reduce £5 to one Banquet Cost – One Full Credit
- 100XP Boost to XP at the end of an event – One Full Credit
- Up to £5 off a Standard day or Epic Weekend – One Credit
- 50XP Boost to XP at the end of an event – One Credit
PLEASE NOTE: As ever, stacking doesn’t apply unless specifically stated. When this is the case, credits may be stacked when they are earned (for example, TWO Full Credits may be earned for both writing AND reffing a day in the woods, or two Standard Credits may be earned for crewing one whole day [two half days] at a Fort) However, they cannot be stacked to be spent. (For example, you can’t spend two Full Credits to get a 200XP boost on a single event, or two Standard Credits to get £10 off a single day event.) The exemption to this would be spending credits to get £5 off EACH DAY at a Fort.