Armistice: 5th & 6th February
The beat of marching drums have paused, replaced by the sound of the herald’s trumpet. Representatives from both sides of the front have amassed to greet the newly restored Edmond Lionsgold and his remaining court, the whisper of peace in the air.
Yet still the threat of Ironmark lingers, and a newly emerged power of Fae from the Court of Stolen Tales has been revealed. As Nobles and guilds folk amass at the Lionsgold estate, spectators who have so far chosen to remain neutral also begin to travel to the meet, anxious to learn what fate is to befall the Royal Basin.
Since the death of King North the magic of this world has been at war with the power of another and the reality that we cling to has been tearing itself apart. Moments of truth that we thought of just yesterday as fact have changed in a moment as this new existence manifests. The Royal Basin stands alone as never before: The way to lands such as Rhygahrea, Iskarani, The Drayal Vork,The Dragon Empire and even The Ancestral Lands have shifted or somehow been forgotten and no breach to those places can be found.
For months the Parliament of the Six Duchies have been on the brink of War with the Aristocracy. It has been suspected that something has been operating behind the scenes, pulling the strings of the puppets at play and guiding the land into anarchy. A peace was almost brokered between Prime Minister Gench Jonas and The Regent Edmond Lionsgold but at a remote estate Jonas was murdered and Edmonds essence was ripped from his body. Fingers pointed unwaveringly at the involvement of the Golden Council and forces, mustered in The Bittervale, began to clash.
A chance for peace, and a reunification of the Duchies? Or will a new tragedy befall our entrepid heroes? Join us on the day of Armistice, marking the start of the new year of CODA, where your actions will leave a lasting and permanent impact on the world of Daer Akmir.
This the opening event of The Rising of Chaos’ flagship game: The Chronicles of Daer Akmir’s Twenty Fifth anniversary year. We will be offering Thirty hours of event covering adventure, social and political dynamics set against the backdrop of an evolving world.
Meals will be provided across the weekend although you will be welcome to bring your own food that can be prepared in the onsite kitchen. Overnight camping will be available with pitch times being on the Saturday Morning before 11am or you may hire space in a system provided tent.
- This event will be run at Plaitford Village Hall
- There are 40 player slots available and 20 crew slots
- The event will begin at Eleven AM on Saturday the 05th of February and finish at midnight on Sunday the 06th
- Bookings close 48 hours before the start of the event
- Attendees will be e-mailed full plot updates and timings before the event.
- Car Parking is available a short walk from the site
- There are toilets for all on site
- Camping slots available
- £50 Full ticket
- £35 per day tickets
- £45 Full tickets to Patreons/Shining Stars
- £30 day tickets to Patreons/Shining Stars
- Concessions for Shining Stars on top of that range from £2.50 to £5 to whole free days off.
- For full shining star reductions look here https://risingofchaos.com/shining-stars/
- First time players play at half price
For reduction codes and any other information contact email@example.com
ROC runs strict policies for conduct:
Plastic Water bottles are not allowed at RoC events – The system provides all players with metal water bottles for the duration of the event as part of our sustainability policy.